mfc

cracked

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What does a pussy pump do/feel like?

I've been asked this a lot since I've started using a pussy pump on a regular basis on camera.  So here goes with the best description that I can do.

Lets start with a quick definition of what it is and does.

It's a plastic cup shaped similarly to an oxygen mask with an air filled bulb attached to it by a short tube.   Its purpose is to swell up the outer lips of the vagina making it engorged with blood.

Why? Well to me it feels good. I like the sensation, I love the way it looks after and the feel of it after is AMAZING!  My entire vag feels truly alive, tingly, pulsing with life.

The best way I can describe the feeling of a pussy pump being on is like a REALLY big hand grabbing my entire cunny and pulling. Pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling.  Then you get used to it and its not so intense any more. Then I pump it up a few more times and it goes back to feeling like someone just wants to rip my junk off my body.

Yes, I like this. I really really like this.

And when I finally hit the button that releases the vacuum and everything slowly sinks back down and relaxes.... ahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm.  That is all I can say.

Then I'm blessed with the pinkest pussy on the planet. Well, ok, one of the pinkest.  At this point I'm all wet and sensitive and want to touch or be touched and fucked.

Here are some links to a few different pumps.

Grrrl Toyz from Eden Fantasy
Venus Butterfly

This one I REALLY want to try:  Turbo Tongue
Any one wanna get it for me?  I'll make a skype call to you and video it  just for you of me using it first, if you do. :)

Here's a link to my wishlist:  Wish list


4 comments:

  1. i have been looking in to getting one for my girl for us to use. do you recommend us using one, and do you recommend a brand for us to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really all up to you. There is a link to one in the main blog. Most of them are close to the same. Just be safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it go back to its normal size after using a pussy up? Or does it look like it's streched?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to use penis pump in my clitoris..... i am having 2inch clit already bu using syringe vucum homemade pump......help me...

    ReplyDelete